The Dashboard provides a comprehensive overview of all the key components of the portal and the services, including the number of bookings, travellers, agents and their performance.
Global Admin Settings
Global Admin Settings include the ability to manage key aspects of the system, such as:
- My Profile: Information about the administrator's account.
- Change Password: Ability to modify the password for the account.
- Homepage Banner: Customization of the homepage banner.
- General Settings: General settings for the system.
- Homepage Design: Customization of the homepage design.
- Theme Colours: Option to change the color theme of the system.
- Manage Sub admin: Ability to add, modify, and remove sub administrators.
Order Management provides detailed information about each order, including:
- Car Order Details: Information about car orders.
- Tour Order Details: Information about tour orders.
- Flight Order Details: Information about flight orders.
- Hotel Order Details: Information about hotel orders.
The Manage Travellers feature allows the administrator to:
- Manage Convenience Fee: Option to modify the convenience fee.
- Set Traveller Markup: Option to set a markup for each traveller.
- Travellers List: Overview of all registered travellers.
My Financial provides a comprehensive overview of the financial aspects of the portal, including:
- Balance Log: All debit and credit entries across all the services of the website.
- Transaction History: Overview of all transactions for the portal for all services in a detailed view.
The Offline Booking feature allows for the admin to do booking for their walk-in clients.
Share Flight Quotation
- Share Flight Quotation to Client's WhatsApp: Allows admin to share flight quotations with their clients via WhatsApp.
- Share Flight Quotation to Client's Email: Allows admin to share flight quotations with their clients via email.
- Copy Flight Quotation for client: Allows admin to copy flight quotations for their clients to use in their own booking process.
The Manage Agents feature provides the ability to manage the agents, manage markup for different agents individually, and check their bookings.
Manage Coupon Code
The Manage Coupon Code feature provides the ability to manage and generate coupon codes.
Manage Tour CMS
The Manage Tour CMS provides the ability to manage tours, including:
- Manage Packages: Overview of all uploaded tour packages.
- Featured Destination: Option to set a featured destination on the homepage from admin.
- Manage Tour Category: Option to add and manage tour categories.
- Add New Package: Option to add a new tour package.
- Manage Tour Destination: Option to add and manage tour destinations.
Manage Car CMS
The Manage Car CMS provides the ability to manage car rental services, including:
- Add New Package: Option to add a new car rental package.
- Featured Car Packages: Option to set a featured car rental package on homepage.
- Manage Packages: Overview of all car rental packages.
- Manage Car City: Option to add and manage car rental cities.
- Manage Car Name: Option to add and manage car names.
Manage Hotel CMS
The Manage Hotel CMS provides the ability to manage hotels, including:
- Hotel Amenities: Option to add and manage hotel amenities.
- Room Amenities: Option to add and manage room amenities.
- List Hotels: Option to add and manage hotels.
- List Rooms: Option to add and manage hotel rooms.
- Manage City: Option to add and manage cities.
The Manage Invoice feature provides the ability to generate and manage invoices.
The Manage Quotation feature provides the ability to manage and generate quotations.
Support Ticket System
The Support Ticket System provides access to support services and resources provided by us to admin.
Please note that the demo version is for demonstration purposes only and will not save any changes. Yours will be synced with your front website and all functions will work.